Celine Handbags - Sent wrong item, and was refused a refund

DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS SITE: http://www.handbagscelineusa.us

I ordered a bag on line through an overseas company, when the bag arrived it was the wrong color.I ordered and tan "coffee" colored bag, but what arrived was a forest green bag.....NOT tan/coffee colored bag.

When I reached out to the company to tell them they requested I send them a photo of the bag I received. So I did. They then told me I could send the bag back but if it got seized by customs they would NOT refund my money. I asked repeatedly for the return address to ship the bag back to them for a refund.

It clearly states on their web page that they will except returns, and only require you to contact them within 7 days of receiving your product. I followed this and contacted the the same day I got the bag.

It has now been a month and half of back and forth emails with them and they are still refusing to send me the return address. And the last email I received from them, they asked for photos again, and then tried to tell me that the green bag was a tan bag. And that I was not able to tell the difference between tan and dark green.

I am very frustrated and keep getting conflicting communications with the customer service person.

I still have not been told how to return the bag or given my refund.I am now out $360.00 USD

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 03, 2014 #811409

I dislike the return policies and procedures of all companies, not just those of handbags.
handbags in singapore

0 0 Reply

Apr 28, 2014 #809785

This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. This is very nice one and gives in depth information.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Celine Handbags. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Celine Handbags.
Filing a new complaint about